Monday, January 9, 2012

Og and hair ragging.

I recently remembered one of my childhood favorite books. The Secret World of OG. (If you don't have it, you should get it... my kids love it too!)

I lucked out and was able to find one copy in one of our local bookstores.... and this is what our Sunday evenings now look like...






And as Sunday night is always a bath night, I comb out Muffin's hair and wrap it up in rags (the store bought variety. ;) while Daddy reads the story. 


And this is how it looks in the morning. 



I can't wait til she's old enough to rag my hair!!

Now, I have to show you the outtakes I found on my iphone... photos that Muffin took herself while I was rolling her hair. She has always been a model ham for the camera - I think she started posing at 18 months. Seriously.



And then, she pulls out her 'Beaver' impersonation. Haha... she's such a card!



No comments: