Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year - New Look

Because... why not?

I guess the pink was getting old on me. Most of those who know me well will agree that this is more my style. Still have a bit of work to do. This template was the most challenging I have used. I had to manually add in most of my links and gadgets, which sucked... but what can you do? (Also took me awhile to find the right font to make the header... who said blogging was easy!?) I like the whimsy nature of it... and you may notice, it too has a little birdy!

Here's to 2012 - Hopefully an amazing year for all of us!!

'May your coming year be filled with magic and dreams and good madness. I hope you read some fine books and kiss someone who thinks your wonderful, and don't forget to make some art (write or draw or build or sing or live as only you can) and somewhere in the next year, I hope you surprise yourself!'  Neil Gaiman

No comments: