Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My new BFF...

I am in love. Again. I know... spring must be in the air!

This time it's with a smart, snazzy, stylish bag that will with no doubt be my BFF! It is a Ju Ju Be BFF... and it is the bomb!

Isn't she pretty?

And that's not all... she has functionality too! She is a work horse... check it out...



You can find her website here - but I have a great tip that someone passed on to me to today that I will share with all of you. http://www.mamabargains.com/ is a great bargain site that features one product at a time with deep, discounted prices. It operates similar to the shopping channel. Apparently this bag has been known to appear on this site for over 50% off!

I really want her and would like to pair her with the Be Quick... so I'm on the hunt for a good deal.

No comments: