Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I love my Toms!

Look what the Easter Bunny brought me! (EB gift to myself!!)


I have wanted a pair of Toms for a while now. I am leery about purchasing shoes online though. So, when I went shopping with my sister this weekend - I saw Toms everywhere! The great thing about Toms that sold me years ago is that when you purchase a pair of shoes, one pair is donated to a child in need in a third world country! One for One. How great is that! They do come with a fairly hefty price tag at $55, but they are very comfortable and you have to remember that you are indeed purchasing 2 for the price of one!

The size fits true. I am a solid 7... sometimes I can squeeze into a 6.5. I initially purchased a size 7.5, cause they felt a bit tight, but sure enough - as soon as I walked out, the backs started to slip off! They are supposed to fit snug because the fabric stretches. The size 7 was stretched out comfortably after wearing them for a day.

Please check out their website... http://www.tomsshoes.ca/ or http://www.toms.com/
Here is a great video of their mission...


 

No comments: