- I confess I have to write a confessions post because I just don't have anything to say today.
- I confess I only worked out on the elliptical for 30 minutes this morning, not 45
- I confess that I have spend the entire morning on the phone with my sister instead of working.
- I confess that I will not share my popcorn with anyone. No, not even my own children. They need to have their own bowl or bag full. Mine is sacred.
- I confess I am secretly hoping to adopt a child with curly hair... no matter what race.
- I confess that I didn't realize Blogger had a spell check option until just a month ago! Duh... I'd hate to go back and see all those spelling mistakes. lol.
- I confess that my laundry is never caught up. My version of caught up is only ever a load or two left...
- I confess that my youngest dog has been stealing the neighbours dirty diapers, bringing them to our front lawn like a prize and then ripping them to shreds all over our yard. Yuck!
- I confess that I really want to take a summer holiday to Seattle this year. We are only 8 hours away!
- I confess that I purchased $75 of tea online from Market Spice at the Seattle Pike Market.
- I confess that Market Spice Tea is one of the greatest loves in my life next to my family.
- I confess that I am wishing that Dan and I could take just one mini holiday together without kids.
- I confess that I have a very difficult leaving my children... so it kinda makes the above hard!
- I confess that I sometimes feel like moving just because I feel like I need a change.
- I confess that I realize that I only ever feel this way in the winter.
Thursday, April 7, 2011