Wednesday, November 23, 2011

You Americans....

Are so devoted and dedicated to your Thanksgiving celebrations and I find it very admirable! I mean seriously, our Canadian Thanksgiving doesn't begin to hold a candle to yours! What began as a harvest celebration has turned into a very large affair... one dedicated to giving thanks to all the great things in your life! Your Thanksgiving is our Christmas.

In the last 3 weeks, I have probably gotten a thousand hits from Americans googling "Giving Thanks". I did a post a month ago during our Thanksgiving... and now I would like to apologize to all 1000 of you that it wasn't a great, long, in depth post. Nope... it was just a short post to acknowledge some things I am thankful for. See the difference here? Many of you give thanks for every single day in November leading up to Thanksgiving, while I list a few at dinner.

I'm in awe of you all!

Now let's not forget... it appears that Thanksgiving would not be complete without black Friday. It seems that this is just as much as a holiday tradition as the turkey? And now I learn of cyber Monday too! Well... I'm just gonna jump on that commercialization... and join you all for my first black Friday. That's right... the hubby and I, along with a few friends are going to grab our coffee mugs, slide across the border and head out for midnight shopping! I hope it's wild and crazy. I'm not necessarily going to shop... I just want to people watch and take note how this goes down. Of course, I'm hoping for some screaming deals... but better than that would be to watch 8 screaming women fighting over one bra... or something like that... LOL! Seriously... does that happen, or is it just in the movies!?


Here's hoping my BOGS are on sale... ;)

Please share any tips or insider info with me... Where should I go first!?

No comments: