Sunday, November 13, 2011

Heavy Heart

Yesterday I re-visited the movie `Child of Rage` on Youtube.



I then watched the documentary and chilling interviews with Beth Thomas. (the `child`of rage).



I then learned that a local little girl would soon be set free to fly with the Angels. Anaya is a 2 yr old who was diagnosed with Infantile Krabbe Leukodystrophy, a terminal brain disease.



She is currently in a Vancouver hospital on breathing support... waiting for her Daddy to arrive so he can `Goodbye` to his sweet baby. You can read her blog here, or check out her FB page here.

And if that wasn`t enough... I went to bed and read Street Children of Kenya.

Needless to say, I didn`t sleep all that well.

Today...

I made a small donation to Anaya`s family.

I learned that Beth Thomas has healed from RAD and is no longer a `Child of Rage`, but a nurse and an amazing speaker on attachment. She has created a DVD set - More Than a Thread of Hope

And today, I said a prayer for Anaya and her family, children of RAD, and the street children of Kenya.

And now I am ready for some lighthearted, uplifting activity. The sun is shining... and I am ready to embrace this day with family. ;)

No comments: