Monday, October 10, 2011
- I am thankful for my children, Muffin with her passion for life and undying 'happy' energy. Mister for his edible cuteness and all the funny things he says.
- I am thankful for my husband, who is devoted and loyal - always putting us first and working hard to make sure we are well looked after.
- I am thankful for our health, home and happiness.
- I am thankful that we have embraced the the opportunity to do something amazing, and have the ability to do so.
- I am thankful for whoever is holding our African daughter and hope she is feeling loved and cherished.
- I am thankful for friends and family who support and defend us. Sometimes - it is all too easy to feel alone or criticized.
- I am thankful for being born in such a great country, affording me so many opportunities. For this, I am very lucky.
Labels: Family life