Monday, October 24, 2011

Terrorist attacks in Nairobi...

Now 2, yes 2 attacks. And as this city is experiencing these terrorist attacks... my lil brown baby and stork over there => on the right - are about to run off the cliff. The clock is ticking...

My concern for Nairobi is that there will be conflict between the Kenyan Somalis and the Kenyans... and more blood shed, and more innocent lives lost.

Living a year holed up in a tiny apartment because I am too afraid to go near bus stops or malls etc, is not my idea of a good time! At this rate, I am going to consider a cow dung hut in the middle of nowhere. Yep, me and the Maasai! Don't laugh... it may just happen! I am growing very fond of the mystical Maasai...

Isn't it funny how these road blocks (aka giant mud slides) keep coming at us?? Not shocking. Nope. I think I would be shocked if they didn't happen! This is like the adoption test... are you worthy? How much shite can you put up with? How strong are you?... let's test you and see what you are made of...

Bring it on, I say... bring it on.

One way or another, I will find the path that will bring my child home. I will endure and I will conquer.


No comments: