Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Orphan Lullaby

I had been hoping to post "how to" make green shampoo, toothpaste etc. this week, but alas... tax season is upon me and I am buried in books.

We had our last home study yesterday... it all went great and much faster than anticipated. I have been very diligent with my research and reading... and she just so happened to be on vacation and therefore had extra time to fit us in over the last 2 weeks. She is hoping to get the report started this weekend... and then she will meet with us one more time. We see the light at the end of the home study... The home study that I have done everything in my power to expedite - and now I can't help but wonder. "What now?" Nothing is available or open to us right now. The only place we can submit a dossier is Japan and the US. I have a 6 month wait for DRC, and Ethiopia is so up in air... I am wondering if it will ever come back down. I am seriously starting to consider sending an application to the US while we sit and wait for Africa. Anyway... I will leave you with an "Orphan Lullaby".


No comments: