Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Welcome back to my heart Ju-Ju-Be!

Remember when I hinted about my Mother's Day gift here?

Well, I never did update this because it did not arrive until this last Monday. Yes, that's right.... 4.5 months. I won't bore you with the details, but I had been given a new back order date 4 times and never rec'd it any of those times. I sent some emails off to get to the bottom of it, and in the end it was taken care of that same day. They drop shipped it to me from the warehouse and included some gifts.

As a business owner, I realize that mistakes can happen. What is really important is how a company is able to correct the mistake and maintain their reputation and clientele. I do a great deal of purchasing online and have had some really terrible service and delivery problems in the past. In all these times, I have walked away with a bad taste in my mouth. One time I was sent a lens cloth as an apology gift on a $200 purchase. Another time I was sent a promotional pen! Needless to say, I have never purchased from these businesses again.

This company however, did go out of their way to make it right. They made me feel like a valued customer... and I appreciate that!! Okay, time to spill the beans... The hint was "...it is going to be 'Major'." with a photo of jube jubes. If you haven't gotten it, then perhaps you are not familiar with this brand... let me have the honours of introducing to you, my favorite bag brand... Ju-Ju-Be. Your life will never be the same...

I had a couple of their bags already and have been absolutely in love with this make. These ladies think of everything a Mom may need when designing these bags! The Mother's day gift I ordered was a Ju-Ju-Be Major - wallet. I thought I loved my green leather fossil wallet, but this is the icing on the cake!! Check it out...




FINALLY! A wallet large enough to be carried without my purse, and I can add a purse strap and carry it as a purse if necessary. I have a large purse which is great for long outings, but typically I run around with just my wallet... so this is perfect for me!!

... and the cherry on top is that it matches my ubber lovely 'BFF' diaper bag that is silently waiting in my closet ... waiting for Kenya. Here is my original purchase post.
(Did I mention it has a crumb tray... a crumb tray! - check out all the wonders here..)

And not to be forgotten are all the lovely gifts they sent me...


A tote bag, Fuel Cell (lunch kit), Paci Pod (for pacifiers), and a change purse. 
Ju-Ju-Be - you rock!

No comments: