Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all those Mom's with children home, or children in their hearts. I was hoping to share with you my gift, but sadly it did not arrive in the mail on Friday. :( -

What I would like to share with you though is a poem given to me by little Mister.

My Mom is Special!

My Mom likes to run with our dog, Koda.
My Mom is smart! She even knows how to make blankets!
My Mom looks prettiest in the morning. (Bless his heart - he obviously is not looking too closely!)
My Mom can do many things! I think she's best at working in the office.
If I could give my Mom something special, it would be a diamond ring.
Happy Mother's Day - Love (Mister) 6 yrs old

Thank you Mister - your Mommy's favorite lil Man! If I could bottle your sweetness... the world would be a much happier place! xoxo

I may have overheard some special plans being made for me tomorrow... some shopping has been done, and from what I understand... breakfast may be something pretty spectacular - planned by the children. I also believe I spied some crocuses that the Muffin had hidden in her back pack from school. I love that my children get so excited about Mother's Day... and I love that Dan entertains all their whims!

Have a great day Mamas! You deserve it!!

No comments: