Friday, December 6, 2013

Hurry!

There is still time to get your Christmas Card orders in! Send me some photos, choose a style from something I have posted, or one one the Internet, and I can customize a card for you. If you are a satisfied, I just ask that you please make a small donation of $10 to Linked Through Love to support orphan care projects in Kenya and the Congo. Full instructions here.

Please help us reach as many people as possible by sharing this post, lets get as much $ in to them as possible before the Christmas Holidays.

Thank you so much - every single dollar makes a difference!




Linked Through Love is now offering Gift Certificates as well. If you make a donation in honor of someone, I will send you a customized Gift Certificate like the following. I know there must be at least one or two hard to buy people on your list!

This certificate has the option of adding the specific purchase you made, such as 'Mattress', or '$25". Ones can also be made for the Congo Program as well...
 

No comments: