Monday, September 17, 2012

Chill the Champagne!


Referral is going to be knocking on our doorstep this week!

Yes... Wednesday is supposed to be the day. Apparently they have been waiting on a current medical that is being picked up in a matter of hours and will be sent to our agency on Wednesday!

 Hold on... technically speaking , if they pick it up 'Tuesday in Kenya'... why would it not be forwarded to our agency the same day - meaning middle of the night tonight? Hmmm... perhaps there is a little mix up, and maybe it will be tomorrow!

Now... I have gotten myself a little worked up.

I was told that they were picking it up Tuesday and sending to it our agency for Wednesday am. Maybe they are picking it up Tuesday and forwarding it on Wednesday, which would arrive at our agency Wednesday morning. Frazzled. I'm sure I've just confused you too....

I'm freaking out on the remote chance of it arriving tomorrow. Now that I got myself in a tizzy, perhaps I should be drinking that champagne instead of chilling it!

Stay tuned dear internet friends. Either way, 'the' day will be upon us soon! :)

4 comments:

Candice said...

Woohoo!!!

Sylvie and Victor said...

Yahoo!!!!! This is it Jo!!! Almost there. So so happy for you and your family. I can't wait to be introduced to that little one via your blog. :)

Will be waiting to hear the news...

Kirstin said...

I keep checking for news! Refreshing often... SO excited for you and your family in this exciting time!!!!!

Kirstin said...

I am checking constantly for news. :) my refresh button is getting a workout! All the bet in this exciting time as a family!

Kirstin (fillinourfamily.wordpress.com